This course is designed to give your staff the skills to minimise the risks associated with working alone in the community.
The aim of course is to equip those who attend with the practical skills needed to maximise their safety when working alone in the community.
By the end of the day students will be able to identify:
1. Current legislation around lone working
2. Reporting procedures for incidents and accidents for lone workers
3. The importance of formal and informal risk assessments
4. Practical methods of reducing levels of risk faced by staff:
5. The practical skills to deal with with a variety of challenging situations effectively