Over a thousand experienced activity co-ordinators like you use this safe and effective exercise system everyday. This unique system is so easy to learn you can join them in a day. After attending You'll have the confidence of understanding a range of tried and tested safe to use exercises created with older people in care in mind.
Insurance Is Available
If you want to work independently providing these sessions, one to one training and insurance are available.
The aim of the course is equip students basic skills needed to run gentle seated exercise sessions in care settings.
By the end of the course students will be able to:
1. Conduct easy effective risk assessments needed for their care environment
2. Explain how age affects our ability to take part in exercise and physical activity
3. Create a simple and fun to teach unique seated exercise session
4. Offer safe and effective coaching
5. Adapt your program to the medical needs of older people
6. Identify who should not be exercised