Do you know something is missing from your activities? I can help. The Activity Therapist's Intensive Training Bundle allows you to explore the creation and delivery of successful activities with older people.
The aim of the course is to give activity providers the skills needed to deliver a complete range of activities with older people.
By the end of the course those who attend will be able to:
1. Show practical group facilitator skills
2. Develop and evidence the provision of person centered activities
3. Use a range of assessment tools for the development of person centered activities
4. Conduct life histories and create reminiscence sessions
5. Create and deliver a range of activities for those with and without dementia
6. Develop and provide end of life activities
7. Plan and run simple chair based exercise sessions
8. Critically reflect on their own practice and make improvements
1. Create a twelve week service user activity progression plan
2. Deliver a twenty minute practical session from week six of plan
3. Sit a written theory paper